Applications for SAP Banking Specialist Learnership open in Gauteng
The SAP Banking Specialist Learnership programme is targeted specifically at creating a pipeline for SAP developers in Banking Services. It is an 18 month programme that will allow successful candidates to be introduced to the world of Banking and SAP development.
What’s in it for successful candidates?
Candidates are given an opportunity to work towards a formal qualification in Sustainable Business Modelling, a qualification in Banking as well as exposure to SAP:
Programme participants will receive an allowance instead of a salary. Learners receive an allowance of R12000 per month (taxed as per SARS tax tables)
What is the qualifying criteria?
The candidate must:
- Be between the ages of 18-30
- Be able to speak, read and write English
- Have completed a three year IT related qualification (preferably in software development)
- Be computer literate
- Not be permanently employed
- Not be studying at any other institution
- Not be registered on any other learnership
What is the Recruitment process?
- Closing date for applications is 31 January 2013
- Candidates will be required to complete relevant assessments
- The following checks will be conducted:
- Register for Employees Dismissed (RED) checks;
- Credit and criminal record checks;
- Reference checks with previous employers;
- Verification of educational qualifications; and
- Proof of South African citizenship/South African residency/work permit.
Please note that if contact is not made with the applicant by end-January 2013, consider the application as unsuccessful.
How to apply?
- Candidates are required to register on the website below and complete the application process.
- To apply via mobile technology, visit the website using your cell phone – you will automatically be redirected to a mobile friendly version of the application process.
This learnership is only open to staff based in Gauteng Province.